In a global first, RuPaul takes Drag Race UK to the next level as he opens up the battle to Drag Race queens from around the world. The nine international members of RuPaul’s Drag Race royal alumni will battle it out for the crown in the brand new series RuPaul’s Drag Race UK Versus The World.
With the UK as host nation, the series will see iconic queens from different franchises and cultures competing in an international arena, showcasing their country’s finest drag in their bid to become the Queen of the Mothertucking World.
So which queens are starting their engines, you ask? Some “of course she is,” some “oh no she betta didn’t,” and some “yassss queen.”
Here’s the lineup:
- Baga Chipz – RuPaul’s Drag Race UK
- Blu Hydrangea – RuPaul’s Drag Race UK
- Cheryl Hole – RuPaul’s Drag Race UK
- Janey Jacké – Drag Race Holland
- Jimbo – Canada’s Drag Race
- Jujubee – RuPaul’s Drag Race (US)
- Lemon – Canada’s Drag Race
- Mo Heart – RuPaul’s Drag Race (US)
- Pangina Heals – Drag Race Thailand
These world renowned queens will be battling it out, with judges RuPaul, Michelle Visage, Alan Carr, and Graham Norton presiding over the competition.
World of Wonder also recently announced the wig-snatching lineup of guest judges including Melanie C, Jade Thirlwall, Clara Amfo, Daisy May Cooper, Jonathan Bailey, and Michelle Keegan along with special guests Johannes Radebe and Katie Price.
Sound off queens!